To remove wax from a car, perform following steps:
- Wash the car thoroughly to remove any dirt or debris. This eliminates large particles which can scratch the vehicle.
- Wet a section of the car and apply a small amount of liquid dish soap or a car wash soap that is safe for wax removal. If using dish soap only a bucket and small amount of dish soap is needed.
- Using a soft sponge or cloth, gently wipe back and forth.
- Rinse the area thoroughly with water to remove the soap and wax.
- Repeat the process on any remaining wax until it is all removed.
- Dry the car with a microfiber towel or chamois cloth to prevent water spots.
It's important to be gentle when scrubbing the wax to avoid damaging the paint. If the wax is particularly stubborn or if the above steps don't seem to be working, you may need to use a wax removal product specifically designed for this purpose. Follow the instructions on the product carefully and test a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure it doesn't harm the paint.