Carbon Flex Instructions:
Carbon Flex has 3 steps for application:
We'll dive into the details of each. Please follow along and for any questions reach out to email@example.com
Great Results come from great preparation!
While Carbon Flex truly is flexible with its application requirements, let’s talk about why we recommend going the extra mile with your surface prep:
Carbon Flex adheres directly to your vehicle’s clearcoat, and the more pure and uncontaminated the clearcoat is, the more effectively Carbon Flex can bond. All vehicles, even factory-new, have micro-cracks and pores that a regular wash just can’t reach. When you combine washing with a clay bar detail and our Panel Prep, you create the optimal surface for Carbon Flex to bond with.
Maximizing the bonding power will add years to your ceramic coating, and will make the visible results even more stunning.
Great results come from great preparation!
1. Wash your vehicle with high-quality auto soap to ensure thorough cleaning. Rinse completely with fresh water until there is no soap left on the vehicle. Fully dry vehicle to avoid water spots.
Optional steps for best results:
2. Remove any contaminants or paint imperfections with a clay bar detail or paint correction process, depending on the severity of damage.
3. Use Nexgen Panel Prep or other paint decontaminator as the final step in preparing your vehicle’s surface. This will remove any leftover waxes, sealants, or glazes.
Note: Multiple clean, dry microfiber towels will be necessary for a proper and effective application process. We always recommend using gloves while applying Carbon Flex.
1. Pour 15-20 drops of Carbon Flex evenly onto the applicator pad.
2. Apply the coating evenly to one panel section at a time using a crosshatch/back-and-forth motion. Ensure a relatively thick coating and 100% coverage. 3. Let the product sit for 2-4 minutes to allow proper bonding and adherence.
4. Use a clean, dry microfiber towel to wipe off any excess product. Use the palm of your hand to hold the towel completely flat against the panel. 5. Using a separate microfiber towel, buff out any remaining product and perfect the surface finish. 6. Repeat these steps panel by panel until the entire vehicle is coated, excess product is removed, and the finish is buffed out.
To double the lifespan of your coating, apply Nexgen Ceramic Spray as a topper 45-75 minutes after application of Carbon Flex.
Avoid contact with water for at least 24 hours. Avoid contact with any chemical, cleaner, or soap for at least 14 days.
If cleaning is necessary, use Nexgen Ceramic Spray as a stand-in cleaner. It will effectively lift contaminants as well as re-fill any pores with high quality ceramic.
Maintenance + Tips
1. Apply Nexgen Ceramic Spray as a topcoat at least twice a year for best results. This will fill any pores or scratches on the coating with more ceramic, rebuilding and reinforcing your coating in one step. 2. Avoid going to automatic or “no-touch” car washes. Poor brush maintenance and low-quality or overly intense soaps may shorten the lifespan of your coating.
3. Use Nexgen Ceramic Soap for car washes. It’s pH-balanced, concentrated, and infused with silicon dioxide so it replenishes your protective ceramic barrier while also offering a safe and effective wash.
Thanks for choosing Nexgen Carbon Flex, we know you’re going to love it!
NEXGEN CARBON FLEX SAFETY WARNINGS
Danger! Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful If swallowed. Harmful when in contact with skin. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Read label before use. If medical advice is needed, have product label on hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after handling. Do not eat, drink, or smoke while using this product.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flame/hot surfaces. NO SMOKING. Keep container tightly closed. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Avoid breathing dust/ fumes/spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/clothing/eyewear/face wear.
If contact is made with skin, gently wash with soap and water. If skin irritation occurs, get medical attention.
If inhaled: move to fresh air, rest in a comfortable breathing position. If swallowed: call poison control or doctor. Rinse mouth, do not induce vomiting. If in eyes: rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or redness persists, seek medical attention.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place. Store in closed container and keep tightly closed.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.