Only apply to a cool dry surface.
DO NOT apply in direct sunlight.
DO NOT let product Self-Dry.
1) Ensure surface is clean and dry before application.
2) Lightly mist the Ceramic Spray onto individual body panels of the vehicle and use a clean microfiber towel to rub the spray in.
3) Use a clean dry microfiber towel and lightly buff out to a high gloss.
4) If haziness is still present repeat steps 3 and 4.
Note: Multiple Dry microfiber towels will be required for this process.
- Streaking is caused by using damp or wet towels. If you use a dry towel and continue buffing streaks should come out. Streaks are caused because of too much product being used. Immediately introduce a brand new dry microfiber towel. Work in the ceramic spray with multiple dry sides of the towel until streaking or rainbowing is gone.
- CAN BE USED ON ALL EXTERIOR VEHICLE SURFACES except fabric, suede etc...
- Do not use on matte surface because it will add a glossy finish.
- Can be used on all types of stainless steel.
FOR COVERAGE GUIDELINES, SEE THIS DOCUMENT. (HOW MUCH TO USE DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE VEHICLE) https://support.getnexgen.com/hc/en-us/articles/6545906738452-Ceramic-Spray-Coverage-Guidelines
REMOVAL: Isopropyl Alcohol 50/50 dilution(water), spray on and wipe off. You can also spray directly onto a towel. Do not use on anything other than paint.