For best results, pre-rinse vehicle before application. Soap can be used in bucket washing, low pressure and high pressure foam guns. When using in foam guns 1-2 ounces is all that is needed depending on the size of your car. For example most sedans only need one ounce. A suburban might need two ounces.
Do not let product self-dry.
Do not apply on hot surface
Foam Gun Instructions:
1) Fill the canister with water almost to the top. Add 1oz-2oz of Ceramic Soap to canister after water has been added.
2) Pre-rinse entire vehicle surface with water to remove debris from surface.
3) Spray surface with foam gun until a layer of foam is created and allowed to encapsulate dirt on entire vehicle.
4) If surface is heavily dirty use a clean microfiber wash mitt and gently work surface in back and forth motions until debris is removed.
5) Rinse surface with clean water.
6) Air dry with blower or use a microfiber towel with proper drying methods.
7) Now apply Nexgen Ceramic Spray to get that perfect shine.
Bucket wash Instructions:
1) Prep two buckets with clean water. Put 1oz-2oz of soap in one bucket. Place a grit guard in the second bucket at the bottom.
2) Use a clean microfiber wash mitt and thoroughly soap the vehicle.
3) Scrub surface in directional lines, not circles.
4) Rinse wash mitt in bucket with grit guard and then soak in soap bucket and apply soap until
surface is completely covered.
This can be used in a low pressure foam gun as well as a high pressure foam gun.
If using a wash mitt, use the mitt in one direction instead of swirls. I.e. straight lines for left to right.