- Fill the 32oz Foam Gun reservoir about 3/4 full of water.
- Pour 1-2oz of Nexgen Ceramic Soap or High Foam Wash into the reservoir.
- Attach the clear fill tube to the barrel Lid.
- Thread the barrel lid onto the reservoir.
- Attach Foam Gun sprayer tip to barrel lid.
- With the water supply off, connect the spray nozzle to the end of your garden hose.
- Pull back on the quick-release spray nozzle and insert into the Foam Gun barrel until it locks in place.
- Agitate reservoir contents to ensure proper mixture.
- Turn on the water supply, then squeeze the spray nozzle handle to lay a thick layer of foam onto the vehicle. Start from the top of the vehicle and work your way down for best results.
- Rinse away soap by disconnecting the quick release trigger from the Foam Gun and spraying vehicle with water. Start from the top of the vehicle and work your way down for best results.
- Pre-rinse your vehicle before applying foam soap.
- Clean one body section at a time for best results.
- Adjust amount of Nexgen Ceramic Soap or High Foam wash for desired foam thickness.
- For vehicles with an extreme amount of dirt, use the foam gun was as a “pre-soak” for a standard two bucket wash.