Before using, all exterior surfaces must be washed clean of any surface contamination. Complete all directions below in a cool, shaded area in order to ensure proper bonding and protection of the ceramic coating.
1. Open and inspect the clay bar to ensure there are no visible contaminants.
2. Lubricate a small section of the vehicle surface (approximately 2ft by 2ft) as well as the clay bar itself with a mist of Quick Detail Spray.
3. With mild pressure, glide the clay bar in slow yet deliberate "back-and-forth" motions across the vehicle surface, following the body lines of the vehicle (DO NOT move perpendicularly or in circles, as this could cause damage if large contaminants are picked up!).
4. When you no longer feel tension on the body of the vehicle with the clay bar, that section is complete. Once each section is completed, wipe clean with a microfiber towel.
5. Roll, knead, and reshape the clay bar every time it is used on a fresh area.
6. Continue onto each new section, until you have gone over all exterior surfaces.
Surfaces have been completed when they feel smooth to the touch.